Facebook is by far the most widely used social media platform for Realtors. In addition to offering real estate agents a cost-effective way to promote their properties, it provides a range of new opportunities to grow business and attract new buyers.
Follow these simple steps to make the most out of your Facebook business page:
- Create and maintain a professional image – Don’t post things that you wouldn’t want your clients to see. Photos of inappropriate things aren’t likely to inspire trust between you and your followers. Keep your image positive and professional.
- Be consistent – It is important to actively post about your business. Try to post on your business page at least twice per week to keep your followers engaged.
- Make interesting and relevant status updates – Don’t make your posts exclusively about listings. Share blogs, tips, advice, and news articles to educate your followers.
- Ask for feedback – Post photos and ask your followers what they think. You’ll be surprised by the amount of feedback you receive from your followers, and starting a conversation with them could lead to more business.
- Post your open houses – Facebook is an excellent platform for creating open house events. Include pictures of the home’s interior, details about the open house, and videos on the page. Then, invite everyone and ask your sellers as well as their neighbors and friends to share the open house, as well.
- Integrate Facebook into your existing marketing – In addition to allowing your clients to follow you on Facebook from your website, consider integrating it into other forms of marketing. For example, if you have a blog, set it up to automatically post each new article to your Facebook page.
My goal is to help promote my business partners while serving the best needs of our homebuyers. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have and look forward to sharing more tips about how to build your marketing efforts in 2018. If you have time, I would love to talk with you about some of the tools that I have to make our businesses more successful!